Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Perhaps This Is The Purpose.


Last weekend, I downloaded a free Bible app for my phone. It’s pretty awesome; I can’t imagine how great the ones that cost money are.  Anyway, included in this lovely application are reading plans, which I LOVE! Right now I’m working on two of them. One is a typical, read-the-whole-Bible-in-a-year kind of app that will guide me to reading the Old Testament once this year and the New Testament twice.  The other is a devotion called “Deep Dive 14”. 

God had something to do with me finding this devo as well as He has with this week (and the rest of all time, I suppose).  There’s an option for devotionals on the app, and as I was scrolling through the titles, this one struck me.  The paraphrased description of this devotion is to give teens an opportunity to dive deeper (hence the name) into God’s word and be challenged spiritually. It’s only a 14-day devotion, so it seemed really do-able. I’m thinking that maybe I can share my observations right here with you? I didn’t get a chance to write yesterday, so I have two posts to do tonight.

I think I’m going to end this post now, and then just start my devo ones by themselves. To each their own, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment